ABOUT USContact Us Who Are We? Hall Of Fame Advertising With PG Games Archive
MORE PG SITESPG.biz PG FRANCE PG GERMANY PG Game Guides PG GameHubs PG Connects 2014
MORE SM SITESAppSpy Free App Alliance 148 Apps Android Rundown iPhone Quality Index iPad Quality Index Android Quality Index Swipe Magazine Best App Ever Awards
FREE STUFFCompetitions Free iOS Games iOS Price Drops
Post a comment - Please log in to leave a comment
Show: Latest | Oldest
maracksus | 22:18 - 23 February 2014
Well you don't need to spend any money on the game, but if you really like the game play it for a while and you will get gold gear and gemsall by playing. Now if u want to get free gems use the wheel of faith every day for free exit in and out the wheel of faith until the gems will come out as a prize and it will be always a win since they are in slot 1 ( you can do this once per account and once a day), if you do pvp u will get 1 or 2 gems per game or every 5 mins if u win thats 2 but if you lost the game you get 1, now with the bloodmatch there is sometimes that they award you with gems or at the reset you will get some so there it is 4 ways for you to get gems so don't spend money on this way just spend time i have a lvl 82 blademaster with 100 tier gear on it all i got it by playing over and over the game even the dungeons over and over, what you have to think about this game if you ever play diablo its that you wil alwasy do the samething over and over maybe even 100 times and the item you want it mya not even will drop or i will drop on your first try.Its good to try now the bloodmatch now since you can grind exp good and gear every timer you kill a boss!!!! GOOD HUNTING !!!!!! :)
Chase Kirkwood | 02:20 - 11 December 2013
I am a level 16 currently but I cannot find a level 13 weapon. There is a level 11 weapon and the next highest weapon is a level 22 weapon. If I can't get the level 13 weapon I can't complete tasks. Can someone help?
Michael Laws | 13:40 - 5 December 2013
I discovered a cheat for Dungeon Hunter 4 on kindle fire. I loaded up the game when my tablet thought it was connected to wifi, when in fact it was only connected to a public wifi router that required further sign-in on a web page (like a cafe, bar, hotel or cloud connection). Despite the fact I hadn't realised that I was not actually connected to the internet the game unusually allowed me to start upgrading my weapons and armour and removing charms (I'm, into level 30s now with tier 40+ gear) so it tends to take 2-5 hours for things to happen.
The game started the process fine, but then I got some pop up saying I hadn't logged in properly. Anyway I immediately logged out of the game, connected to the internet properly and logged back in within 2 minutes, all the upgrades I had started a few minutes earlier had completed... In my opinion when it takes 5 hours to merge some charms this slightly weird work around is well worth it, although you need to find a suitable wifi network with web page login.
Hope that helps some people.
Cyrus Victoriano | 15:47 - 6 November 2013
That is going to take SO LONG to do this without money. This game is too boring to do over and over again. It's old school spending hours doing the same thing leveling up which has its good to pay your dues through experience but I think as adults time is important. The more we can get done in life the better so I like having that option to advance if there's no game shark. I wish it was cheaper and that the game actually gave equipment we can use even if we paid. The game is weak in the farming aspect of equipment, everything I equip I bought at the shop I've never found even 1 that's stronger than what I got in the shop.
Val Esmino | 07:31 - 30 June 2013
starting with a sentinel is harder than battleworn and blademaster but i ended with a sentinel :D why? because my thumb hurts and i had to shift fingers when my lvl 52 blademaster is farming lvl 88 bosses. believe me it is taking like forever. at least with my sentinel i only had to put my finger on top of the button and it fires steadily. no i havent spent a dime, i just cant even if i want to.
the only thing in the game that might keep you up in battles is life steal(got 20%) because healing pots is simply out of the game, dont even think you have those 3. 4 hours? 4hours? and another 4 hours? come on!!!
just get those daily crystals(lottery trick-if you dont have the crystals as reward for first spin, press back then look up again).
and also lots of patience or else you might break that phone in your hand
Jason Burgess | 22:52 - 4 June 2013
Let me give everyone the lowdown on this game. You decide for yourself if it is worth playing. I currently have a level 54 character, and have played the game off and on the past two months, and I haven't spent a dime on it:
1) The quality is pretty good. It reminds me of a cheap knock-off of Diablo games, and we all know how fun those are to play.
2) Being able to combine charms and add them to weapons is fairly interesting. Also, your character has a wide variety of skills to choose from.
3) MOST IMPORTANT- You don't have to pay a dime to play the game and be successful in it. Yes, you do have to grind an awful lot to level your character once you get past level 20 or so, and also you have to grind for gold to buy better gear/weapons.
4) You can earn a few gems each day (10-15) on the wheel of fate and by watching ads for other games. So you can actually get gems without paying money.
This is about it on the positives.
1) The game is extremely buggy and the customer support seems to be non-existent. There are a lot of complaints in the app store. I heard a lot of people complaining about the co-op bug (where if you try to join a co-op match, your character's stats bug to really low damage and health such that you will die in one hit). I kept thinking to myself that co-op is fun and I haven't had a problem with the bug, so I am in good shape. Then (I can't figure out how or why), I got the bug. Now I can't play co-op anymore because I die in one hit on co-op play. So I have had to ignore the friends I made for the past two months. Gameloft is aware of this bug, yet they have done nothing to fix it in months!
2) Even though I haven't spent a dime, I have perused the shop on many occasions, and everything is insanely expensive. Even low tier weapons cost a ridiculous amount of gems- you are going to pay about $5 for even the cheapest gear, which is absolutely ridiculous (and the gear becomes outdated once you level up). The most annoying part to me is that you can't reset the skill points you have used without paying gems, and the game doesn't let you know this early on so if you invest all your skill points into your early level skills, your character is weak later on unless you spend $5-10 resetting your skill points. Also, each time you purchase extra inventory slots, the cost goes up (i.e. 40 gems for the first 2, 50 gems for the second 2, 60 for the third, and so on....). I have used free gems to get my inventory up to 30, but now I can't justify spending 80 gems to up it 2 more slots. Even reviving your character one time, which is pretty much pointless in this game, costs 50 gems (50 cents to revive your character once- you have got to be kidding me).
3) Crafting in this game is a good concept, but the way they have it set up, crafting is useless once you hit level 30+. I have 30 something voidstones sitting around because the best weapon you can craft does significantly less damage than weapons you can buy for gold in the shop. Crafting is good early on, but by the time you grind enough (and trust me you will grind a lot to save enough) to transmute and save enough voidstones to make the voidstone set pieces, your level is high enough to where the voidstone pieces have crappy stats and you are better off buying stuff from the shop. They seriously need to revamp crafting in this game.
4) Combining high level charms (level 6+) and upgrading high tier weapons takes forever! I should not have to wait 4+ hours for a weapon to upgrade or for a charm to combine (that is, unless you want to shell out moula), especially since we already have a limited inventory space. Want to take a charm out of your armor? Well, that'll take another 4 hours. Literally, it can take an entire day to take a charm out of your armor, combine it with another charm, and then add the charm to another piece. This wouldn't be so bad if you had decent inventory space.
5) If you haven't been able to tell already, the game is nothing but a cash grab. No you don't HAVE to pay a dime. However, things are a lot more grindy and a lot less fun this way.
6) PvP (player vs player) is absolutely pathetic. I don't play this for PvP, but have tried it a few times. There is always the one guy in there who is 20 levels below you, but has spent $10 or $15 real money purchasing the most powerful items, who will then proceed to wipe the floor with you. Or perhaps this was because my character was bugged and my health was at 200. Either way, it stinks.
In summation, I still play about once every 3 days or so for a couple of hours, but it has gotten old, especially since I can't play with other people because of the bug. If I didn't already have so much time invested, I would probably just delete the game from my ipad. It is ok on the fun scale, but leaves a lot to be desired, and don't expect any customer service, even if you do spend real money on the game buying gems.
Helios Max | 00:10 - 7 May 2013
You can beat the game, even without spending real money, the trick is to be very patience. For example, I´m playing this game, I have a Battleworn, Lvl 21, with good items and charms and didn´t bought nothing with real money. Farming a lot is the key, as well when you find crafting pieces. Right now I have 15 Ancient Crystals (In 2 days, well like 135 Dragoliths, of course as well transmuting the Black Iron I found) and need another 15 to make a Crystal Longsword to pass more easier and as well to kill faster the enemies until I will need to make Voidstones (The most important stone and most powerful) And yes, some thinks that "Gems" Items are more better and powerful than the others, but here is one of few opinions I have.... When you start the game, on Shop it shows you until Lvl 5 or 10 the Intricate Set... and to 10 to 15 another set, the Lambert. Well, here is the problem.... because you buy something with real money that of course you think that this will be enough to beat the entire game pffff..... And yea....microtransations, the biggest enemy of all players ( I dunno, to me isn´t exactly a "enemy" but, the newbies are first ones that are doing this, the veterans ones no). Well the best place to farm until lvl 20 is the Goblin Tunnels (You could clear the entire place without using any potions if you have the Polished Set with good charms, Poison (strong damage, slowly) , Base Damage , Health Leech, Fire (little damage, but faster), Ice or Lighting (Well about Radiant Damage, honestly I dunno if this one is strong or not :/ ). Make sure if you can find as well Stun stones, well named as "Charm of the Mind"
Here are few names of good charms:
- Charm of Power (Base Damage)
- Charm of Agility (+% Crit. Damage)
- Charm of Fire (+% Fire Damage)
- Charm of Nature (+% Poison Damage)
- Charm of the Mind (+% Stun Chance)
- Charm of the Bandit (+% Health Leech)
- Charm of Blessing (+% Radiant Damage)
- Charm of Storm (+% Lighting Damage)
- Charm of Winter (+% Ice Damage)
Well I will comment more hints and information of the game when I will pass some levels. Helios´s out
brightside45 | 15:06 - 20 April 2013
hahaha...nice little guide but is it really impossible to beat the game without spending real money??
How to start a clan war in Clash of Clans on iOS and Android
Deadman's Cross (11)
Can videogame violence actually make the world a safer place?
Flappy Bird-alike Splashy Dino!
Iceman Softowrks Game Studios
WeatherPro celebrates its 5th birthday with a great discount
Doctor Strange Pinball Table Coming in December 2013
Squirrely Update Is Live
Robo & Bobo - New iOS & Android Release Coming Soon
Nice Touch Games
Rollabear is out NOW on iOS
Chillingo Launches Hills of Glory 3D
Type:Rider - A Typographic Videogame
PocketGamer.biz Week That Was: Unity acquires Playnomics, Twitter unveils mobile app promotion suite, and F2P might not be the only ticket in town 3DS, Multiformat
Episode 2 contains hostages, pizza, AND eaglesVIDEO REVIEWS
Angry Birds Star Wars II
Android, iPhone, iPad