If you've not yet had the chance to play it, Hogwarts Mystery is a free to play RPG in which you'll make up a character and attend Hogwarts for your own wizarding experience. You'll cast spells, go to class, and make friends and enemies, all whilst searching for your missing brother.
Recent figures have been pretty impressive for the first spell, noting that since release:
- 3.1 billion House Points have been awarded
- Gryffindor and Slytherin are the two most popular Houses (shout out to my Hufflepuff peeps)
- 78% of players said they'd follow the rules when asked by Flitwick
- 225 million spells have been cast
- 35 million sticks have been fetched by Fang
Of course, despite us not feeling too favourably towards it, I still hold out hope that Jam City might make things a little more balanced in terms of energy and waiting times. But, I guess only the future will tell that one.
Let us know in the comments if you're still playing and whether you're enjoying your Hogwarts journey as much as you thought.