In case you aren't familiar with this free "social experiment", it tasks you (and thousands of other players from around the world) with slowly chipping away at a large cube until the "life-changingly amazing" secret at its centre is unearthed.
Only the person that removes the very last piece of the cube will gain access to whatever is inside it. Exciting stuff.
Anyway, the team here at Pocket Gamer Towers has spent most of this morning guessing what Molyneux's top-secret surprise could be.
Here are our top 20 ideas...
- A exasperated review of the iPad mini from the late Steve Jobs.
- A mirror world in which everything is the same except you're married to Dannii Minogue.
- The pin numbers of the entire Pocket Gamer team.
- The meaning of life.
- Jimmy Savile's confession.
- A large bag of tasty Doritos and a bottle of refreshing Mountain Dew.
- A sex tape made by Pocket Gamer's very own Mike Rose during last year's Christmas outing to Amsterdam.
- An augmented reality app for your phone that allows you to see through kilts. (Kinky.)
- A flashy new social network called TwitBook.
- President Obama's college and passport records.
- A virus that causes your phone to play 'Gangnam Style' every time you unlock it.
- A simple message: "Congratulations. Now, think about your life."
- A trailer for Star Wars Episode VII: Mickey's Angry Birds.
- Michael Jackson's real nose.
- A GIF of Craig Charles saying "Robot Wars" over and over again.
- Scott Forstall's P45 / pink slip.
- Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
- The bottom half of that guy who gets munched on by the T. rex in the first Jurassic Park movie.
- The co-ordinates of your favourite Syndicate agent's tombstone.