Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp appears to be a very faithful recreation of the franchise on mobile. Everything we love about it is there, like the social stuff, anthropomorphic friend-making, resource gathering, crafting, and building and decorating a town (well, a campsite) and home.
Just like you, we've fallen in love with it already. So much so, that the Pocket Gamer team has downed tools on everything else and gone all guns blazing on some lovely content for you.
But rather than ask you to scour the site for everything, we're popping it all in one place for you. Yes, yes. We know we're good.
Everything you need to know
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp revealed
- Everything we know so far
- Where is it in soft launch?
- How can I get it right now?
- When will it launch globally on iOS and Android?
- Preview - what do we think so far?
- What devices can I play it on?
- How does it differ to the main entries?
- What characters will return?
- How it plays - Our Pocket Camp daily diary
- Announcement - Launches globally on November 22nd
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp drops a day early
- Need some friends?
- Beginners guide
- Fish, bugs, shells and more
- Making money
- Levelling up
- List of every crafting material and resource
- Guide to crafting furniture and amenities
- How to earn Leaf Tickets and play for free
- Maxing Friendship Levels & Filling your campsite
- FAQ - Every question you have answered!
- Getting everything during the Holiday Event
- Animal Crossing mobile announced
- Animal Crossing mobile would launch in 2017
- Animal Crossing mobile will be free to play
- We knew it would be announced in a Nintendo Direct