You'll probably know what Death Road to Canada is, but just in case you're new here it's a top-down, zombie slaying, cross-country RPG where you'll likely hate your enemies and detest your allies.
On with the update features, though it's such a huge list that the best way to do this is via very boring bullet points for the main areas (sorry).
- New unlock system
- Use Zombo Points to unlock new perks, traits, the Gnome trader, and passive bonuses.
- Ending changes
- Each character that survives to the end gets an epilogue based on their personality, skill, and more.
- New Characters
- Sleepy Trader, Bort, Just Like Bart, HENK/HONK, Samedi, Kaiju, Nimbus Ordeal, Battle Rodent, Bogan.
- New text events
- Six new events, including one rare event, ranging from Sneezing Remedy to Giant Spider Ambush.
- New perks
- Seven new perks, ranging from Pathfinder to Natural Shot.
- New traits
- Ten new traits, including Anime Fan, Tiny Eater, and Phoenix.
- Tnomey, the Trader Gnome
- Shows up in every Trading Camp, but can only buy one thing from him per game.
- Zombo Town
- 'Info' button replaced with 'Unlocks' button which leads to Zombo Town.
- New player-usable weapons
- Two new player-usable weapons: Sturdy Cleaver and Ded9.
- New special character-only weapons
- Three new SCO weapons: Modded Ded9, Skateboard, and Guster Sword.
- Passive unlocks from Unomey, the Unlock Gnome
- Various unlocks, including Zombo Points capacity, lots of Toilet upgrades, and bonus ZP.
- UI and system changes
- Miscellaneous changes
If you haven't grabbed the game already you can get it for £8.99/$8.99 on the App Store. We gave it a stonking Gold Award for its successes.