Oh, and yes, Sparky's back.
Balance Update Coming: We're taking a look at Sparky(!!!), Tesla, Electro Wizard and more!— Clash Royale (@ClashRoyale) October 7, 2017
- Sparky: Hit speed to 4sec (from 5sec), damage -15%
- Sparky will no longer one-shot another Sparky.
- Tesla: Damage +30%, hit speed to 1sec (from 0.8sec)
- Tesla will one-shot Minions and Goblins.
- Electro Wizard: Damage -4%, first attack comes 0.2sec slower
- Graveyard: Duration to 10sec (from 9sec), radius to 4 (from 5), first Skeleton spawns 0.5sec slower, Skeletons spawn less randomly
- Cannon Cart: Hitpoints +5%, shield hitpoints +5%
- Cannon Cart's shield will survive a Mega Knight jump and hit.
- Lightning: Damage -3%, radius to 3 (from 3.5)
- Spear Goblins: Hit speed to 1.1sec (from 1.3sec)
- Valkyrie: Damage +5%
- Valkyrie will one-shot Princesses and Dart Goblins, and take down Barbarians in three attacks.
- Bandit, Mega Knight - FIXED: Bandit and Mega Knight dashing/jumping a shorter distance than they should.
- Cannon Cart - FIXED: Troops occasionally stopped targeting the Cannon Cart and very occasionally get stuck behind a broken Cannon Cart.
- Inferno Dragon, Inferno Tower - FIXED: Damage not resetting after breaking through a shield (e.g. Guards, Dark Prince, Cannon Cart).
- Troop Pathfinding - FIXED: Troops steering towards an unexpected lane. Behaviour should be more as expected now.