If you want to, you could still pre-order at Game.co.uk in store (with a £100 deposit) or Gamestop.
In the PS:VR conference at GDC, it was just announced on stage that the PlayStation VR will be coming in October 2016 for $399/£349.
You'll also see 50 games for the headset between October and the end of the year, giving would-be VRnauts plenty to play with.
Here are the specs it'll be launching with:
- Display: OLED
- Screen Size: 5.7"
- Resolution: 1920xRGBx1080 (960xRGBx1080 per eye)
- Refresh Rate:120 Hz, 90 Hz
- Sensors: 360 Degree Tracking / 9 LEDs
- Field of View: Approximately 100 degrees
- Latency: Less than 18 ms
- Control: Dual Shock 4 or PlayStation Move
- Audio: 3D
What do you reckon, excited? Let us know in the comments below.