Congratulations to the following:
Gameloft will send out your prizes.]
To celebrate the release of its Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 feature mobile game, publisher Gameloft is giving away 25 pairs of tickets to the upcoming movie.
The game - available in the USA from July 12th and around the world from the 15th - allows you to take on the role of either Harry, Hermione, or Ron in the fight against The Dark Lord himself.
As you progress you'll obtain several items to aid you in your quest, level-up unlocking new skills and spells, and use a range of magic and an auto-lock system to confront popular enemies and bosses from the final J.K. Rowling novel.
You can even fly a dragon in a selection of additional mini-games.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, simply leave your Twitter username and your answer to the following question in the comments section below.
Who directed the movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2?
a. Chris Columbus
b. Alfonso Cuaron
c. Mike Newell
d. David Yates
The answer is....
Unfortunately, entries sent by owl post can't be accepted.
The competition is open to all wizards and witches living in the UK and USA, until 5PM GMT on Friday the 15th of July.
Gameloft will contact the winners through Twitter shortly after.
- The competition closes on Friday 15th July at 5PM GMT, and no entries will be accepted after this date.
- The winners will be notified shortly after the competition closes on July 15th.
- This prize cannot be substituted for a cash prize.
- Gameloft and Pocket Gamer parent company Steel Media's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.
- Entry is open to UK and US residents only.