The results of the 2016 Global VR Challenge are in.
US developer Broken Window Studios' narrative exploration game Reflections has come out on top.
The game impressed judges with its interesting art direction and moving story, which features player choices that have a meaningful impact on the narrative.
The results are:
- 1st place – Reflections (Broken Window Studios)
- 2nd place - Heroes of the Seven Seas (Youku)
- 3rd place - Bombu (GameD9)
- 4th place - Space Box: The Journey Out Of The Box (Tom Graczy)
- 5th place - QUBE 2 (Toxic Games)
- Special Mention - SwingStar (ComputerLunch) & S.P.Y Robot (CEO's Pet Software)
The Global VR Challenge was created by Steel Media, publisher of Pocket Gamer, in association with China’s leading VR company, DeePoon.