Having gotten our hands on the Tinder-esque roguelike deck builder we certainly thought it was a bit alright, awarding it a solid Gold Award in its review. Though we compared it to Tiny Touch Tale's card games, it held its own as we said, "Meteorfall is exactly what you want from a single player card game. It's fun, it's deep, and it'll keep you coming back for more." Our App Army also had a blast with it.
The Necrodude update doesn't yet have a specific release date, though Slothwerks is aiming for a post-GDC/late March launch. Until then, here's what you've got to look forward to:
- New Hero - Muldorf, the Necrodude
- This lad might have been a great hero at one point, but after drinking a dastardly genie by mistake he gained its power and cursed himself. Darn you, delicious gin.
- Over 25 new cards, including 'Skeleton Party' and 'Harvest'
- These new additions bring the total up to 125+, as well as offering up new playstyles and mechanics to experience.
- Two exciting tweaks
- Leveling up lets you level up a card.
- Shops offer themed cards at a cheaper price, meaning that dream deck isn't so far away.
- Plenty of balance and quality improvements as suggested by players