Just for a bit of fun, Pete Pachal from Mashable has also gone on further to predict when we might see the new iPhones' arrival based on the patterns from the last couple of years. Of course, remember that this might also be the first year Apple plans to release three new iPhones into the mix, so take everything with a big pinch of salt.
- Invitations to the event may go out on September 5th.
- iPhone 7S/7S Plus may go on sale September 22nd
- Pre-orders may start the week before, on September 15th.
- iOS 11 may launch on September 20th.
- The new iPhones' first reviews may start arriving September 19th.
What do you guys most want to see in the new iPhone 8? Let us know in the comment below.