Pocket Gamer Podcast: Episode 259 - The Do-over
by James Gilmour 24/1/2014
Product: Pocket Gamer Podcast
Manufacturer: Steel Media
Format: Android, iPhone, iPad, 3DS, PS Vita, Windows Phone
It wasn't meant to be like this.
Having spent two days exploring the very best that the mobile games community had to offer at the Pocket Gamer Connects conference in London, Peter and I stumbled across an empty lecture hall.
Deciding it was the perfect venue for an impromptu podcast, we busted out our mics, pulled up some very ornate wrought iron thrones, and began to chat.
We talked about Final Fantasy VI
updates and Hearthstone-
lawsuits. We celebrated the release of horror title In Fear I Trust
, and cast dispersions over the relevance of Duke Nukem.
Then my laptop ate the file. So we had to do it all over again. Here is the do-over.Download episode 259:
- James (@Metal_Slag)
- Peter (@xeroxeroxero)
- Where's My Mickey? going free on the App Store (iOS)
Out and About:
- Square Enix fixes game-ending bug in Final Fantasy VI (Android)
- Blizzard sues Chinese company over Hearthstone 'clone' (iOS)
- The Banner Saga definitely coming to iOS, despite King's copyright claim on the word 'saga' (iOS, Android)
Throne of Games:
- iOS: In Fear I Trust, Ninja Village, Age of Booty: Tactics, Tree Wars
You can get in touch with the Pocket Gamer Podcast crew via podcast [at] pocketgamer.co.uk
- James: Duke Nukem: Manhatten Project
- Peter: Hello Kitty Tap and Run
©2014 Steel Media Limited
Get even more pocket gaming goodness online at www.pocketgamer.co.uk