Just to be really confusing Tencent released two versions of the game, NetEase also got in on the action by throwing out the not-totally-awful Rules of Survival, and, of course, there's the worldwide release of PUBG Mobile to pray to the gaming gods for.
So, whether you're after news bits, tips, tricks, advice, or comparison articles, we've got you covered right here.
What's in the news?
- PUBG may be headed to mobile
- PUBG reveals not one but TWO mobile games
- Not long to wait for PUBG's first glimpse
- Two PUBG mobile games release in China
- PUBG Mobile soft-launches on the Canadian Playstore
- Suprise! PUBG's out in the US
- Oh, and now it's out in Europe
- Tencent might be placing you with... bots??
- Why PUBG is better on mobile than PC/console
- Can PUBG take over mobile gaming?
- Which mobile PUBG version is better?
- What PUBG gets right
- What PUBG gets wrong
- Everything you need to adjust to mobile PUBG
- Essential PUBG tips for brand new players
- The guns and equipment you'll find in the battle royale
- Best places to drop in PUBG Mobile
- Navigating the map and avoiding bullets
- Best tactics for the final few circles
- Full list of EVERY weapon
- Full list of EVERY attachment and what gun to use it with
- Sticking with the circle to win
- Three games to get your PUBG fix
- Which is better: PUBG or Rules of Survival?
- Rules of Survival overview
- Which is better: PUBG or Fortnite?