Win classic Codemasters and Dizzy T-shirts by answering a simple question
By Anthony Usher 23 December 2011
Dizzy: Prince of the Yolkfolk | Developer:
DNA Interactive | Publisher:
Codemasters | Format:
Android, Bada, Blackberry, DS, DSi, Facebook and social, GameBoy, iPhone, iPod, MeeGo, Mobile, N-Gage, N-Gage (original), Other, Ovi, Palm, PSP, Smartphone, Vodafone 360, Windows Mobile, Zune HD, iPad, 3DS, PS Vita, IGDWC 2010, Windows Phone, Xperia Play | Genre:
Classic egg-shaped action hero Dizzy (complete with trademark red boxing gloves) has recently splatted onto Apple's App Store in a HD remake of 1991 Amstrad game Dizzy - Prince of the Yolkfolk
If you're too young to remember the game, it tasks you with running, rolling, and somersaulting to the aid of the Yolkfolk: Dizzy's band of best buddies.
This involves travelling through dark underground dungeons, across lush treetops, and even taking a trip through fluffy clouds.Dizzy - Prince of the Yolkfolk
is available for your iPhone for £1.49 / $1.99 [buy
], and for your iPad for £2.49 / $3.99 [buy
To celebrate Dizzy's Silver Award-winning return to action, Pocket Gamer
has a some nifty T-shirts to give away (check out the image below).
How do you get your hands on them?
Well, simply answer the question below in the box provided, and we'll select two correct entries on January 1st, 2012.
Each correct entry will receive one T-shirt of each design. Two T-shirts, in other words.
What famous platforming duo enjoys jaunts down green pipes, chowing down on mushrooms, and speeding around in wacky karts?
a. Mario and Luigi
b. Ratchet and Clank
c. Barry and Paul Chuckle
- The competition closes on January 1st, 2012, at 9am GMT, and no entries will be accepted after this date.
- The winning entries will be drawn after the competition has closed on January 1st, and winners will be notified by email shortly after.
- This prize cannot be substituted for a cash prize.
- Pocket Gamer parent company Steel Media's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.
- Entry is open to UK residents only.