Ahead of its worldwide launch in March Clash Royale is still firing balance patches that are automatically applied when you start the game.
In its latest patch, Supercell wants to empower offense over defense. In order to do that they've made the following changes:
- Spells (Fireball, Arrows, Rocket, Zap, Lightning, Goblin Barrel impact): Damage to Crown Towers reduced by 20%
That's a big one as those spells were used to do quite a lot of damage against towers.
- Tombstone: Lifetime decreased to 40 seconds (from 60 seconds):
Another big strategy that was used on the defense side was to spam Tombstones. This could change things quite a bit.
They also buff units quite a bit:
- Musketeer: Damage increased by 11%
- Skeletons (affects Tombstone, Skeleton Army, Witch, Skeletons): Hitpoints and damage increased by 11%
- Witch: Damage increased by 3%
See the full list of changes here. The patch is set to be live on February 19th.
If you want to check out the game right now without waiting for its March release, check out our tutorial here. And if you're losing match after match, we can also help you via this handy guide.