Yes, Nintendo's magical device that lets you see 3D graphics without using glasses is generating a massive buzz, with some analysts suggesting it could be the biggest Nintendo launch ever.
Rumours suggest 900,000 units will be available just in the UK.
So wouldn't it be great to get one completely free?
And that's what Pocket Gamer, together with Argos, is offering for one lucky reader.
All you need to do to have the chance to win a Nintendo 3DS is answer this simple question.
When will the Nintendo 3DS be launched in the UK?
a) February 26th
b) March 25th
c) March 27th
The competition is open to all UK residents and will run until 11.59PM (GMT) Friday 18th March.
This prize has been supplied courtesy of Argos, who provide a wide range of Nintendo 3DS consoles, accessories and 3DS games.
Competition prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the competition closing and may vary from the prizes described.
- The competition closes on Friday 18th March 2011, and no entries will be accepted after this date.
- The winning entries will be drawn after the competition has closed on Friday 18th March 2011 and winners will be notified by email shortly after.
- This prize cannot be substituted for a cash prize.
- Pocket Gamer parent company Steel Media's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.
- Entry is open to UK residents only.