Six tinyBuild games will be announced for Switch tomorrow and these could be on the list
It's pretty obscure news, but earlier today tinyBuild announced
that it's got six games on the way to Switch and we'll know which ones tomorrow at 10 AM PST/7 PM CET/6 PM GMT.
You can watch the stream on Twitch
, or YouTube
It's already got a couple advertised, so I can only assume Phantom Trigger and Mr. Shifty are excluded from the bunch, but looking at tinyBuild's games these could be the most likely contenders to be getting a port. Well, providing that none of the six titles will be totally unannounced/new games.
- Party Hard
- Party Hard fits onto any platform and has a proven to be well-received from consumers on both portable and stationary devices. Plus, it's proper good strategic fun.
- The Final Station
- This chapter-based survival game looks like it'll fit right into the Switch's Nindies lineup and would be perfect to take on the go.
- Punch Club
- Punch Club is a tinyBuild classic across mobile, PC, and console, so it'd be unsurprising to see it fight its way onto the Switch too.
- Since the Switch is perfect for playing in local multiplayer, Speedrunners really fits the bill. Both fun and incredibly well-designed, you can easily run four players on a single screen, even in handheld.
- No Time to Explain
- Again, No Time to Explain is a classic in itself and a totally mad one at that. It won't take up much space, will be great to play in bursts, and will be an ideal game to have on your device for travelling.
- Given its success from consumers across all platformers, Clustertruck could be an interesting one to have on the Switch. The Joy-Cons' HD Rumble could really be implemented nicely from jumping and landing and narrowly missing hazards, and it'd look great on both handheld and docked mode.
Obviously we'll also be holding out for getting Hello Neighbor on the Switch, but I'm not so sure that'll be happening any time soon. It took a while to get through and come out of development, so unless it spent a good lot of its time also developing a Switch version we may have to wait a while yet.
What titles do you hope tinyBuild will bring to the Switch? Let us know in those comments below.
Emily Sowden 9/2/2018
© Steel Media Ltd.