Here are all of the specs you need to know about the iPhone X
We've covered price earlier today and a general rambling in yesterday's Live Blog, but what about the specs?
There've been some noticeable changes and some not so noticeable with Apple's latest products. Let's take a look, shall we?
Bear in mind there are a lot of specs to be covered overall, so we've just gone for the key points. You can always read the full list (and it's a big one) in the link below.
- Storage: 64 GB and 256 GB editions
- Height: 5.65 inches
- Width: 2.79 inches
- Depth: 0.30 inches
- Weight: 174 g
- Super Retina HD
- 5.8-inch (diagonally) all-screen OLED Multi-Touch
- HDR display
- 2436-by-1125-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- True Tone display
- Wide color display (P3)
- 3D Touch
- Fingerprint-resistant coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- Resistance: Splash, water, and dust resistant.
- Chip: A11 Bionic chip w/64-bit architecture.
- 12MP, wide-angle (f/1.8) and telephoto (f/2.4) cameras
- Optical zoom/Digital zoom up to 10x
- Dual optical image stabilisation
- Portrait lighting (professional-grade portraits)
- Better low-light zoom
- Quad-LED True Tone flash with Slow Sync
- Panorama (up to 63MP)
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
- Backside illumination sensor
- 4K video recording
- 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Optical zoom; 6x digital zoom
- Quad-LED True Tone flash
- Slo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps
- Optical image stabilisation
- Take 8MP still photos while recording
- TrueDepth Camera:
- Wide colour capture for photos/videos
- 1080p HD recording
- 7MP camera
- f/2.2 aperture
- Auto HDR
- Battery: 18+ hours (two hours longer than the iPhone 7)
- OS: iOS 11
Read the full list of specs on Apple's website
Emily Sowden 13/9/2017
© Steel Media Ltd.