This news filtered into my inbox this morning. Two new DS games from the creators of Jeanne d'Arc and Professor Layton & The Curious Village. One is a sequel to Inzuma Eleven. The other is to celebrate their 10th anniversary and what a way to start! Both of these games are shown in this weeks Famitsu and there is a possibility that they will be shown at Level-5's Vision 2008 event on Friday.Inzuma Eleven 2
- Football Frontier concept
- Alien Gakuen team introducedNinokuni: The Another World (subtitle not confirmed)
- The animation in the game is all by Studio Ghibli
- Level-5 's first 10th Anniversary product.
- There will be a book bundled with the game filled with information on various magic crests and spell recipes. This 'Magic Master' book is something that the main character in the game has, and the player will need to refer to from time to time while playing the game.
- There will be a console version of the game, but the hardware is not decided yet.
- They want the console version to offer something different for people that have already played the DS version, the selection of the hardware will be based on which is most suitable for this purpose.
- The exact same book will be packaged with the console version as well.